Call for Abstracts
All abstracts will be published on a USB that will be given to each delegate
Oral submission is closed
See the accepted Oral presentations HERE.
Poster submission is closed
The list of accepted poster presentations is available HERE.
Method of submission
Abstracts can be submitted only via this Online Abstract Submission Form
Guidelines for submission
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstract cannot exceed a limit of 300 words (excluding title, authors and affiliations).
- Standard abbreviations do not need explanation. Otherwise abbreviations must be defined in brackets after when first used in the text.
- An automatically generated confirmation will be sent to your email address. If you do not receive it within an hour, first please check your spam folder and then contact us at email@example.com.
- If changes to your submitted abstract are necessary please contact us by the email address above at any time before the deadline. Please do not submit the abstract more times.
- Each author may be the presenting author of only one abstract.
- The abstract is going to be automatically withdrawn in case the presenter of contribution will not register and pay the registration fee by April 30, 2016!
- Information about oral presentation acceptance/rejection will be published on the website by March 31, 2016.
- Information about poster acceptance/rejection will be published on website by April 10, 2016.
- Authors will be notified of the acceptance/rejection of their abstract by email by May 1, 2016.